CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! ♪♥☻☺♦ It's Spring Break! It's not that I don't like school or anything but I needed/wanted a break. Here's some books for you to read during the vacation:

HARRY POTTER!!!!! I ♥ this series!!!!!!!! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!

Anything by Shannon Hale: She's a LDS author and wrote several great books. My favorite one that I read was called "Princess Academy" (I know that it sounds girly, but I loved it!

Margret Peterson Haddix: SHE IS AWESOME! Here are some of here awesome books. They are for both boys and girls.

Running Out Of Time: This is probably my favorite book by this author. It's about a village that thinks that it's the 1800's but it's really modern-day times.

Double Identity: It's about a girl who finds out she's a DNA clone. Spooky.

The Shadow Children series: It takes place in a society were they only allow 2 kids per family. WARNING: The first book is really sad, but don't stop reading from there.

Just Ella : You know the story Cinderella? This is a much better version of it because it's not really girly and unrealistic.

3 comments:

Kimberly Nicole said...

Running out of Time was a really good book. I really enjoyed it! We read it in Mrs. Vandervert's class. (did I spell her name right? it's been so long)
Harry Potter of course is an awesome book series!
I'll have to read Just Ella. It sounds really fun.
Hope you are having a great spring break!

Johnsons said...

You spelled her name right!

Jer and Myaela said...

Hey Megan! It's Kim and Christy's friend Myaela. I've got another good book for you to read! The first one is Dragonspell, and it's by Donita K. Paul. I really like them =)