CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Movie Qoutes

Guys, I made a quiz for you. How to play: I listed a whole bunch of quotes from movies. Guess what?! You have to guess what movie each quote is from!!!! The deadline is January 17th unless only one person does it and I'm feeling nice. Here are the quotes:


1. "I am speed"

2. "I DON'T MAKE DEALS WITH PEASANTS!" 

3. "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!!"

4. "Of course wrestling isn't fighting! (wink wink nod nod)"

5. "You sit on the throne of lies!"

6. "But I don't want to use my head!"

7.  "Fish are friends, not food"

8. *"Hellooo Nurse!!!!!"

9. "This book is filled with amazing woman like Marie Curie... who died of radiation poisoning..."

10. "But I don't want to be a pie! I don't like gravy!"

* Hint: This qoute is from a TV show.

3 comments:

Johnsons said...

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, if you want to keep your answer private, then just tell me to find your answers on your blog. Thanks! Good luck!!

Carrie said...

My answers are on my blog.

Elizabeth said...

1 Cars
2 ?
3 ?
4?
5 Elf
6 Toy story
7 Finding nemo
8 ?
9?
10. Chicken Run

I don't know if I got them right or not. I am not very good at this.

♫Kenley♫